Client Service Charter
Our Client Service Charter sets out our commitment to the standards of service we aim to provide all of our clients.
With thanks to our clients and their pets for their support
and help in creating our video content.
Our commitment to you
We aim to:
- Develop an organisation where clients are respected and valued and their pets are cared for as family members
- Regularly train and develop our staff in order to provide the highest standard of service and care
- Instil in all our staff the awareness that every activity ultimately impacts on our quality of service to you, our client
Our service standards
Medivet Veterinary Partnership will strive at all times to:
- Be sympathetic, compassionate and caring
- Remain accessible, sensitive, transparent and responsible
- Listen carefully and provide appropriate and relevant solutions to your concerns
- Offer your pet the best treatment options available
- Provide clear and accurate information regarding the treatment and the costs before proceeding with treatment
- When necessary and practicable, refer your pet to one of our colleagues who has more experience and skills in dealing with your pet’s condition
- Consider any feedback you provide
- Provide you with a warm and welcoming experience
- Attend to you courteously, helpfully and promptly on your arrival
- Answer your telephone call promptly
- Ensure that all our staff identify themselves by name on the telephone and wear name badges
- Respond to all your concerns
- Acknowledge all letters, email queries and complaints promptly
You can help us by:
- Giving us all of the information we need to help you.
- Letting us know if you have any special needs or concerns.
- Taking out pet insurance to provide you with the necessary budget to pay for your pet’s healthcare.
- Asking us to explain anything you are not sure of.
- Being friendly and courteous with us.
- Telling us how we can improve our services.
We have also set our own internal standards to patient care and have developed our very own Patient Charter.