Our Facilities and Services
At Medivet The Vets Sutton – Wingrave Vets, we are proud to offer a variety of veterinary facilities. These include:
- Three operating theatres
- Two cat consulting rooms
- Two dog consulting rooms
- A dedicated cat ward
- A dedicated dog ward
- Walk-in dog kennels
- An isolation ward with its own separate outside area
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- An in-house laboratory with comprehensive testing equipment
We would love to tell you more about our veterinary services. Please take a look at our range below and contact us for further information or to book an appointment.
- Puppy parties – socialising your puppy is an essential part of their development, book your puppy on our next free course.
- Fear and anxiety advice
- Pet Travel Scheme (PETS)
- Blood donor register service – animals can give blood in the same way humans can; help your pet be a hero and save another animal's life.
- Golden age clinics – as your pet ages, they'll need a little extra help to stay strong and healthy. This clinic allows pets over the age of seven to receive an annual health check, vaccination, urine test and blood analysis.
- In-patient visits and home visits
Our vets, nurses and reception staff are always keen to assist with the care of your pet, to help you keep them happy and healthy throughout their lifetime.
If you have any questions about our facilities and services or would like to book an appointment please call our friendly team on 020 8642 9100.